Math Teachers Press, Inc., publishes Moving with Math, intervention and manipulative-based math curricula for Pre-K through 12th grade. Math Teachers Press provides a blended learning experience using web-based assessment with printed material, electronic teacher guides and professional development. Moving with Math programs integrates the best practices for RTI to help educators teach all students fundamental math concepts, basic skills, and problem solving needed for future success. Proven results are validated by scientific research.
Over the past 35 years, Math Teachers Press has been a leader in the development and publication of curriculum materials designed to address the problems that “at risk” students encounter when learning math. Moving with Math Learning System® is a research-based, classroom-proven approach to teaching essential math concepts and operations at all grade levels—from Pre-K through High School. All materials meet guidelines for Response to Intervention and are correlated to state, national, and NCTM Standards
Math Teachers Press is looking for individuals who are passionate about what they are selling and who care about children’s academic development.
Math Teachers Press, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Title: Sales Representative
Reports to: National Sales Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The key role of the Sales Representative will be to increase sales by maintaining current key accounts and prospecting / growing new accounts. The individual will execute sales strategies and follow up with implementation after the sale is completed. He / She will establish relationships with various key school district leaders within the assigned territory.
• The Sales Representative will develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for sales territory assigned
• Ability to establish and maintain solid relationships with customers in Districts and Schools at all levels (Math Teachers to Superintendent of a Board)
• Sell “Moving with Math” Learning system in order to meet and exceed revenue targets
• The Sales Representative will work closely with customers to find solutions that match their current needs and uncover opportunities to satisfy future needs.
• Presenting materials at tradeshows, with groups and in one-on-one meetings with potential customers to establish effective solutions in the spirit of improving teaching and learning methods
• Conducting after-sale implementation training workshops on site
• A minimum of two (2) years sales experience with demonstrated sales success.
• Confidence and experience in interacting with senior level staff would be a benefit
• Completion of a University Degree or equivalent is required for this position.
• Experience in successfully managing key accounts.
• Strong communication, listening skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel overnight are required.
• Industry experience is not a requirement.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org