All Materials Conveniently Packaged
Boxed kits of Extensions printed materials are available for grades K–8 in English and Spanish. The Class Kit includes a Teachers Resource Manual, Student Activity Books, Parent Handbooks, and a Test Assessment Pack.
Teacher Resource Manuals
- Pre-Tests and Post-Tests identify weaknesses and ensure accountability.
- Student and Class Record Sheets allow teachers to differentiate instruction.
- Pacing Calendars save prep time and increase time on task.
- Lesson Plans are manipulative-based and lightly scripted to help teachers transition students from the concrete to the abstract stage of learning.
- Journal Prompts encourage reflection on learning and writing.
- Games with manipulatives make learning fun. Students are involved and motivated.
- DVD overview and manipulative activity for each grade—FREE.
Skill Builders (Reproducible)
- Skill Builders are reteaching pages that provide practice for every objective.
- Glossary facilitates language acquisition and provides technical math words students should learn to be successful at the next level.
Student Activity Books
Each Student Activity Book covers essential concepts and skills for the grade level.
- Activity Pages connect the manipulative-based lesson to pictures and practice on the page to transition students from the concrete to the abstract.
- Problem-Solving skills are strengthened with strategies for solving problems.
- Daily Reviews are built into the Student Activity Book to provide ongoing assessment to differentiate instruction and aid long-term retention.
- Record Sheet for Daily Reviews identifies reteaching pages for missed questions.
- Spanish Student Books are available in a format parallel to the English versions.
Test Assessment Packs
Test Assessment Packs include 20 Pre- and Post-Tests, and Student and Class Record Sheets to differentiate instruction.
- Placement Tests are available and will place students in the correct grade level program.
Parent Handbooks include activities and inform families about their child’s strengths and weaknesses. They are available in English and Spanish.
Students are involved in problem solving every day as they use manipulatives to develop understanding in real-life situations.
- Exploration and Practice with manipulatives and overhead manipulatives engage students in a cooperative learning environment.