All Materials Conveniently Packaged
Boxed Intervention Sets of Foundations printed materials are available in single topic or combination sets. Sets include Teacher Resource Manual and Student Activity Books.
- Pre-Tests and Post-Tests identify weaknesses and ensure accountability.
- Student and Class Record Sheets allow teachers to differentiate instruction.
- Check Points occur after every 4 reviews. These can be used as weekly quizzes or tests.
- Pacing Calendars save prep time and increase time on task.
- Manipulative Lessons are lightly scripted to help teachers transition students from the concrete to the abstract stage of learning.
- Literacy Connections integrate 200 trade books to help develop language acquisition.
- Games with manipulatives make learning fun. Students are involved and motivated.
- Journal Prompts encourage reflection on learning and writing.
Skill Builders (Reproducible)
- Skill Builders are reteaching pages that provide practice for every objective.
- Glossary facilitates language acquisition and provides technical math words students should learn to be successful at the next level.
Family Math (Reproducible)
Family Math includes letters that are an easy way to inform parents of class activities, and games that encourage family participation. It is available in English and Spanish.
Student Activity Books
Each Student Activity Book covers essential concepts and skills of the selected topics per grade level.
- Activity Pages connect the manipulative-based lesson to pictures and practice on the page to transition students from the concrete to the abstract.
- Daily Reviews are built into the Student Activity Book to provide ongoing assessment to differentiate instruction and aid long-term retention.
- Record Sheet for Daily Reviews identifies reteaching pages for missed questions.
- Test Preps provide students with practice answering questions in standardized test format.
- Sum It Up! questions can be used to lead discussions to develop student understanding of central ideas.
- Problem Solving skills are strengthened with strategies such as acting it out and modeling to solve word problems.
- Spanish Student Pages are available in a parallel format to the English version in the Spanish
Students are involved in problem solving every day as they use age-appropriate manipulatives to develop understanding in real-life situations.
- Exploration and Practice with manipulatives, games, and overhead manipulatives engage students in a cooperative learning environment.