Components for Success!
Intervention Sets are available in a single topic, two topic sets, or combination sets. Sets include Teacher Resource Manual(s) and Student Activity Books.
Teacher Resource Manuals
- Pre-Tests and Post-Tests identify weaknesses and ensure accountability.
- Student and Class Record Sheets allow teachers to differentiate instruction.
- Daily Reviews provide differentiated instruction and aid long-term retention.
- Record Sheet for Daily Reviews identifies reteaching pages for missed questions.
- Pacing Calendars save prep time and increase time on task.
- Lesson Plans are manipulative-based and lightly scripted to help teachers transition students from the concrete to the abstract stage of learning.
- Journal Prompts encourage reflection on learning and writing.
- Games with manipulatives make learning fun. Students are involved and motivated.
Student Activity Books
Each Student Activity Book covers essential concepts and skills for the grade level.
- Activity Pages connect the manipulative-based lesson to pictures and practice on the page to transition students from the concrete to the abstract.
- Problem-Solving skills are strengthened with strategies for solving problems.
- Pre- and Post-Tests for each unit identify specific weaknesses and measure growth within topics.
Students are involved in problem solving every day as they use manipulatives to develop understanding in real-life situations.
- Exploration and Practice with manipulatives and overhead manipulatives engage students in a cooperative learning environment.
Test Assessment Packs
Test Assessment Packs include 20 Pre- and Post-Tests, and Student and Class Record Sheets to differentiate instruction.
- Placement Tests identify appropriate Level for struggling student.
Parent Handbooks include activities and inform families about their child's strengths and weaknesses. They are available in English and Spanish.