Components for Success!
Intervention Sets are available in a single topic, two topic sets, or combination sets. Sets include Teacher Resource Manual(s) and Student Activity Books.
Teacher Resource Manuals
- Pre-Tests and Post-Tests identify weaknesses and ensure accountability.
- Student and Class Record Sheets allow teachers to differentiate instruction.
- Check Points after every 4 reviews can also be used as weekly quizzes or tests.
- Pacing Calendars save prep time and increase time on task.
- Lesson Plans are manipulative-based and lightly scripted to help teachers transition students from the concrete to the abstract stage of learning.
- Journal Prompts encourage reflection on learning and writing.
- Games with manipulatives make learning fun. Students are involved and motivated.
Skill Builders (Reproducible)
- Skill Builders are reteaching pages that provide practice for every objective.
- Glossary provides technical math words students should learn to be successful at the next level and facilitates language acquisition.
Student Activity Books
Each Student Activity Book covers essential concepts and skills for the grade level.
- Activity Pages connect the manipulative-based lesson to pictures and practice on the page to transition students from the concrete to the abstract.
- Daily Reviews are built into the Student Activity Book to provide ongoing assessment to differentiate instruction and aid long-term retention.
- Record Sheet for Daily Reviews identifies reteaching pages for missed questions.
- Test Preps provide students with practice answering questions in standardized test format.
- Sum It Up! questions can be used to lead discussions to develop student understanding of central ideas.
- Problem-Solving skills are strengthened with strategies for solving problems.
Students are involved in problem solving every day as they use manipulatives to develop understanding in real-life situations.
- Exploration and Practice with manipulatives and overhead manipulatives engage students in a cooperative learning environment.